- This reel was in droncit's collection for about 40 years.
- For the reel, we added harmonics, minor eq adjustment, and used light
- For the audience files we used the Reel as a source and a spectral difference
filter to match the overall sound of the audience to the reel.
- The opening notes to cryptical sound like there are digital artifacts,
but that's the way it sounds on the straight transfer.
- We think it is a PA tape, not a soundboard, as it appears to be mono.
- We modified it to align better with the l-r distribution on the audience tape.
- This version was developed as part of the syncing process for the matrix.
- The Introduction is noticeably louder than it is on the audience tape so that
it can be heard better. Because it comes from the audience tape, the sound is
muffled and boomy, but it's a fun part of the show so we included it this way.
- Final edits to the PA and MTX files were done separately, so they do not match
exactly. There is still noise evident.